COVID-19 MITIGATION MEASURES
FOR THE HEALTH & SAFETY OF ALL OF OUR GUESTS
At Premiere Cinemas, we take seriously our responsibilities to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff at all times. We have implemented the following measures to mitigate potential exposure to COVID-19 and ensure the safety and health of our employees and patrons.
- Face masks are required in the lobby, restrooms, hallways and entering into and out of theaters for customers over the age of 2 years old
- When possible, have 1 ticket holder purchase concessions items while the other ticket holders proceed to the auditorium
- Wash and sanitize your hands during your visit.
- Congregating at any point is not allowed
- In order to distance patrons and avoid crowds, please exit your theater through the exit door when your movie has ended. An usher will place a trash can in your theater for you to dispose of your trash. An usher will also show you to the exit door and hold the door open for you. If you need to visit the concessions or the restroom after your movie, please wait for all other patrons to exit the theater before proceeding.